Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Recommended 4/12

Goodbye, Mr. Vonnegut.

Wikis Gone Wild! A roster of wacky Wikipedia knockoffs.

Now I’ve seen everything. Deep-Fried Balls of Butter.

Read about how I got stranded on a deserted island with Jean-Luc Picard!

Obscene Interiors. Justin Jorgensen took photos that men send into dating services, removed the men (they were often naked anyway), and critiqued them by what the room behind them says about their personalities.

A mother and daughter who hadn’t spoken to each other in two years have a second chance after reports of Jennifer Jordan’s death turned out to be greatly exagerated.

Headline of the Day.

Pregnancy test.

Get out of my bed!

It ain’t easy being Geisha!

Backpacks for Pine Ridge.

Five reasons George Bush isn’t as stupid as you think. (via Marked Hoosier)

The botched US raid that led to the hostage crisis.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If I were visiting the Dome of the Rock, I would wear a hajib, because that’s the rules. It doesn’t mean worshipping with them, it just means not starting a riot.

6 things I am tired of debating.

On Miss Cellania, you might enjoy a post on Sex Advice, Boats, or Dogs.

No comments: