Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Links for you 2/28

Now this is just plain neat. Dirty Dancing at the Wedding. A joyous occasion, indeed! More choreographed wedding videos.

Question for men: Why are virgins more desirable than experienced women? Or are they? Guys, please go leave a comment and make me look worthwhile.

Gizmodo's Anti-RIAA Manifesto.

Can a woman be president? Why not -its happened many times before. Just not in the USA.

An apology from Rosie O’Donnell, as a response to the video I linked earlier this week.

At Miss Cellania, check out my latest collection of Star Wars links and videos.

4 comments:

Walt said...

Test 1,999 Yes! Looks like it will work. At last I have a place to poop. Thanks Miss Cellania.

Walt said...

There are some strange fountains around the world; here are a few. fountian.1 also fountiam.2 and fountian.3 No doubt, there must be many more.

Walt said...

I have some Weird and UFO stuff. Wierd and ufo

Walt said...

I have many more strange things, but first I have something I have long used for inspiration. Whenever I feel like I'm defeated, or times get tough and I feel like giving up. Patton!