Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wedding Announcements

Hurry .. hurry ...













"Well, years ago
I might have . . . . ".














"The main th
ing I learned in College was . . . .& quot;














"As soon as I get done here I'm gonna . . . . "











"The coroner told me that it looked like he had
been hit in the head several times with a . . . . . "










...no comment ...















"Not only has my ass been itchin', on closer
inspection
I find my . . ."
















No Comment .... really!!!






















"It figures, right after I got my Butts-McCracken
condition cleared up, now I've
got an . . . . ."
















"Honest Judge, I'm not really a . . .


















"My Doctor to
ld me the best way to get rid of my
Aikin-Johnson was to . . .. . . "






"And...the Doc
tor also suggested for preventative measures,
at least twice a week, I should be . . . . . . . "













"After I get all of these medical problems taken care of,
I think I'll go get a . . .
"















Thought for today:

Marriage changes passion...suddenly you're in bed with a relative.




No comments: